A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Richard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel W Richard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. Richard practice?
- Dr. Samuel Richard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Richard practices Family Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Reedsport, OR.
See Ridgefield Primary Care Doctors.