A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Richard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Richard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel W Richard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. Richard practice?
- Dr. Samuel Richard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Richard practices Family Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Ridgefield Family Physicians.