A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. Richard practice?
Dr. Samuel Richard practices Family Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Ridgefield Family Physicians.