A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rickerl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rickerl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickerl graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rickerl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Rickerl MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Rickerl practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rickerl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Rickerl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clinton, IA.
See Clinton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.