A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Eduardo Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Rivera practices Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See El Paso Internists.