A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Thomas Robertson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Robertson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists and Cincinnati Child Psychiatrists.