Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Robles
Dr. Samuel Robles, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Alma, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Robles is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland, Gratiot Medical Center and MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Robles has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Samuel Robles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alma, MI.
Dr. Muhammad Ali
Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Alma, MI 1.27 mi17
Dr. Jose Maldonado
Alma, MI 1.40 mi39
Dr. Charles Grassie
Alma, MI 1.40 mi38