Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Cardiologists.