A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rosemberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rosemberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rosemberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosemberg graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Rosemberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Rosemberg practice?
Dr. Samuel Rosemberg practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.