Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rosemberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rosemberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rosemberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosemberg graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Rosemberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosemberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Rosemberg practice?
Dr. Samuel Rosemberg practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.