A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rosemberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rosemberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosemberg
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rosemberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rosemberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosemberg graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Rosemberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel K Rosemberg MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Rosemberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rosemberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Rosemberg practices Urology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Urologists.