A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rotenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rotenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rotenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Rotenberg MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Rotenberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rotenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rotenberg practices Radiology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Radiologists.