A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rotenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rotenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Rotenberg MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Rotenberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rotenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Rotenberg practices Radiology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Radiologists.