A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rotenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotenberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rotenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel R Rotenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Rotenberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rotenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rotenberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.