A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rotenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotenberg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rotenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotenberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rotenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel R Rotenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Rotenberg practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rotenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rotenberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.