A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Santander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Santander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santander
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Santander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Santander graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Santander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Hernando Santander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Santander practice?
- Dr. Samuel Santander has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Santander practices Ophthalmology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Ophthalmologists.