A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Schneider, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Schneider MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Schneider practice?
- Dr. Samuel Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Schneider practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.