A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Schrack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Schrack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Schrack, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrack graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schrack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Edwin Schrack DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Schrack practice?
- Dr. Samuel Schrack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Schrack practices Family Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Family Physicians.