A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Schur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Schur is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Schur, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schur graduated from Universitat Wien.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Schur MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Schur practice?
- Dr. Samuel Schur has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Schur practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Allergists and Edison Pediatricians.