A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Scime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Scime is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scime
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Scime Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Scime, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scime graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Scime has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel G Scime MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel G. Scime practice?
- Dr. Samuel Scime has 1 office location.
- Dr. Samuel Scime practices Ophthalmology near Tamarac, FL.