A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Scime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Scime is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Scime, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scime graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Scime has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel G Scime MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel G. Scime practice?
- Dr. Samuel Scime has 1 office location.
- Dr. Samuel Scime practices Ophthalmology near Tamarac, FL.