A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sepuya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sepuya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sepuya
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sepuya Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sepuya graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Sepuya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel M Sepuya MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Sepuya practice?
- Dr. Samuel Sepuya has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Sepuya practices Pulmonary Disease near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Pulmonologists.