General Practitioners, Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

DRNAG
1780 E Highland Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404
909-882-1276
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Patients Beware  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2014

Dr. Samuel Sepuya was one of the worst Doctors we have experienced. My dad was missed diagnosed, and discharged prematurley. The hospital he work out of Community Hospital on Medical Ctr was no better. My dad was re-hospitalized and rehabed after the discharged. Making a complaint to the hospital was a major disappointment. His bed side manner was awful, he does not listen to the patient nor the family. I would NOT recommend him or this hospital to treat my dog. If you value your life think twice. He was the WORST OF THE WORST. His patients are probably elderly and don't have a love one to advocate for them.Quality care does not start there!!! so please love yourself enough and don't settle for just another white coat. My little brother could put on a white coat and give you a more accurate diagnosis than This man. I GAVE HIM NO RATING THE SYSTEM WOULD NOT LET ME DELETE THE ONE STAR THAT HE DID NOT DESERVE

|  show details
by Darlene Harlan on Apr 7th, 2009

Dr. Sepuya has cared for me for over 8 years and is one of the most caring, dedicated physicians I have ever been to. I suffer from asthma and heart problems in addition to other life-threatening illnesses. Had it not been for Dr. Sepuya's proactive care of my condition, I would have been hospitalized many additional times. When I went through personal tragedies, he spent hours and hours listening to me and trying to get me on track. You could not find a better or more caring physician.

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2009

My experience with Dr. Sepuya was the worst I have ever encountered as far as medical decisions he made without consultation with the family which resulted in extreme distress for my sister who was his patient in the hospital and nursing home. I was totally unable to contact him re. her care even tho I have power of attorney for her health care needs and decisions.