A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Seto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Seto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seto
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Seto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Seto, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Seto graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel K Seto MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Seto practice?
- Dr. Samuel Seto has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Seto practices Ophthalmology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Ophthalmologists.