A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Shaheen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Shaheen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shaheen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaheen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Shaheen practice?
Dr. Samuel Shaheen practices Surgery near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.