A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Shaheen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Shaheen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shaheen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Shaheen MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Shaheen practice?
- Dr. Samuel Shaheen has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Shaheen practices Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.