Learn more about Dr. Samuel Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Shaheen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Shaheen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shaheen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaheen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Shaheen practice?
Dr. Samuel Shaheen practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Frankenmuth, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons, Bay City Family Physicians, and Bay City General Practitioners.