A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sharmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sharmat, Psychiatrist is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Sharmat, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharmat graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sharmat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lawrence Sharmat MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Sharmat practice?
- Dr. Samuel Sharmat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Sharmat practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.