A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sharmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sharmat, Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharmat
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sharmat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Sharmat, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharmat graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sharmat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Lawrence Sharmat MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Sharmat practice?
- Dr. Samuel Sharmat has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Sharmat practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.