A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Shatkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Shatkin, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Shatkin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Advanced Aesthetic Skin Care
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Injectables Botox and Fillers
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Wounds Disorders / Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatkin graduated from Emilio Aquinaldo College of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shatkin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Shatkin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Shatkin practice?
- Dr. Samuel Shatkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Shatkin practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Plastic Surgeons.