A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Shube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shube
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shube Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Shube, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vena Cava Interruption
Education & Awards
Dr. Shube graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Shube MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Shube practice?
- Dr. Samuel Shube has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Shube practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.