A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Shube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Shube, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vena Cava Interruption
Education & Awards
Dr. Shube graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Shube MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Shube practice?
- Dr. Samuel Shube has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Shube practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Radiologists.