A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Shube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shube
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shube Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Shube, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vena Cava Interruption
Education & Awards
Dr. Shube graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shube has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Shube MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Shube practice?
- Dr. Samuel Shube has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Shube practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.