Dr. Samuel Sieglerii Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Sieglerii?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Sieglerii?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2011

Dr. Seigler is a wonderful doctor

I feel very fortunate to have found such a wonderful doctor. Of course we all have room for improvement; but Dr. Seigler has been a wonderful doctor for many, many years now. I would highly recommend him.

April 23rd, 2010

eh

His bed side needs improvement. He can be crass. Sometimes the crass is funny but not most of the time. He focused to much on my weight (yet never my husbands), treating me like i was morbidly obese when i am not. He never said that but i began to fear that no matter what i was in for it would be attributed to my weight. When i mentioned back pain that i made very clear i had since my teens when i was petite and knee trouble since childhood he ignored it and just wanted to give me pills. I understand being heavy can cause pain but having such issues before hand says there is something more then just fat. i felt generally ignored. It did also bother me that he was nicer to my husband and never mentioned his weight even though he has a pot. I decided to fire him (mentally) and quit going. Hopefully my new doc will work out better. On a good note his staff is great. His receptionist is a hoot.

December 11th, 2009

down to earth, confident and excellent results.....I'm glad I found Dr Siegler

October 9th, 2009

Erratic

Sometimes Dr. Siegler is great. Sometimes he's *way* off. Diagnosing cellulitis as a potentially broken bone, sending the patient off to come back in a couple of weeks? I could have lost a foot if I hadn't gone to a different doctor the next day. On the other hand he was great with some other issues. I never knew which doctor I'd be seeing, Jekyll or Hyde. I worry that he's an 'impaired' doctor, and I don't see him anymore.

April 23rd, 2012