Learn more about Dr. Samuel Silao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Silao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silao
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Silao graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Silao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Atiga Silao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Silao practice?
- Dr. Samuel Silao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Silao practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians and Chino Geriatric Doctors.