Learn more about Dr. Samuel Silao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Silao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silao
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Silao graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Silao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Atiga Silao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Silao practice?
- Dr. Samuel Silao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Silao practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians and Chino Geriatric Doctors.