Psychiatrist, Adolescent Specialist, Addiction Medicine Specialist

Supervisor show details Supervisor
by Tracy Dagon on Aug 11th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Silverman for 8 years now, he is absolutely wonderful ! He really cares about the well being of his patients and goes above and beyond to show that. He really saved my life and I am so thankful for him and appreciate everything he has done !!!

KEEPS YOU ADDICTED show details KEEPS YOU ADDICTED
May 26th, 2014

IN IT FOR THE MONEY. WILL TURN A SMALL ADDICTION INTO A LIFE LONG ONE. YOU HAVE TO SEE HIM WEEKLY FOREVER.

Aug 7th, 2011

He had done a wonderful job helping me with my addiction problem!!! I've been clean since 2008 & feel great! He is tough when needed, but he honestly cares about all of his patients!

Top psychiatrist in New England show details Top psychiatrist in New England
Nov 24th, 2010

I would (and have) recommend Dr. Silverman very highly. My entire family has enlisted him for support and guidance. He is very professional and caring and quite prompt with return phone calls. Dr. Silver man is knowledgeable in a great variety of psychiatric topics. Follow-up is great!

by samuel on Jun 4th, 2010

horrible doctor, DO NOT RECOMMEND

T.C. show details T.C.
by T.C. on Feb 1st, 2009

Dr. Silverman is like no other doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients and will go to great lengths to help. He saved me from a life of hopeless addictions. I am now a happy, productive person.