Dr. Samuel Simone Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Pittsburgh, PA

June 30th, 2014
Terrific
I was very happy with Dr. Simone and their staff. They are not rude, they are just very busy as is Dr. Simone. His bedside manner is that he is right up front with you and I found him to be very honest in trying to fix my problem. I have had no problem getting an appointment, he answers your questions, will talk with you on the phone and genuinely cares. He did a procedure on me and he was great! I highly recommend him.

September 27th, 2013
This individual has one of the worst bedside manners I have ever encountered. He is one rude doc. His staff takes after him according to their behavior. The aide who administered my ultrasound sniffled constantly during the thirty minute procedure and applied so much pressure on my abdomen I thought I would sustain an internal injury. Rude doctor, ruder staff, and incompetent aides. See him at your own risk.

May 4th, 2012
Just about everyone else said I would not survive surgery. nDr Simone said he was confident he could and he did. A total professional,caringthat I cannot say enough or give a true highest rating

December 31st, 2008
---
Overall he is good at what he does, however his personality and demeanor lack kindness and professionalism. Not great to get along with.