A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Singer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel I Singer MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel I. Singer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Singer practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.