A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Singer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Vessel Cancer (Hemangiosarcoma)
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Lymphangiosarcoma (Cancer in Lymphedema)
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans