A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Singer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Nervous System Paraneoplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Singer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Singer MD is a male Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Singer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Singer practices Neurology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Neurologists.