A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Siris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Siris is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Siris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siris graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Gidding Siris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel G. Siris practice?
- Dr. Samuel Siris has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Siris practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.