A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Skarote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Skarote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Skarote, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Skarote graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Skarote has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Joseph Skarote MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Skarote practice?
- Dr. Samuel Skarote has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Skarote practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Fayetteville, NC.
See Rock Hill Internists, Rock Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Rock Hill Pulmonologists.