A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Slimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Slimmer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Slimmer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slimmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Slimmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel John Slimmer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Slimmer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Slimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Slimmer practices Emergency Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Emergency Physicians.