A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. So has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kai Sum So BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. So practice?
- Dr. Samuel So has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel So practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.