A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel So is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. So
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. So Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. So has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Kai Sum So BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. So practice?
- Dr. Samuel So has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel So practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.