Dr. Samuel Sohn MD Patient Reviews

• 25 reviews

February 14th, 2017
I have an upper lip again!
I went to Dr.Sohn for an Upper Lip Lift. Dr. Sohn is an amazing doctor. He explains the complete procedure and recovery. I am 2 wks since surgery and I couldn't be happier. I have an upper lip again!! I would highly recommend Dr. Sohn!!

October 31st, 2016
I am his patient. Had my reduction done and so happy to find the right doctor took care my problems. So happy w/ the result and really recommend him to others. He is the best. All the staffs very friendly and well professional. Made me feel comfortable and at ease. Best of the best.

October 17th, 2016
breast augmentation
Dr. Sohn was great with me from the very beginning. He always answered my questions and was very professional. The outcome of my breast augmentation is amazing. Many people say they regret it after having it done because they don't know if they did the right thing. But i didn't regret it once. If i could I would do it all over again! I would definitely recommend his practice to anyone who is having insecurities with their bodies.

September 28th, 2016
Dr. Samuel Sohn has the experience and knowledge I was looking for.
Dr. Samuel Sohn is attentive and has down to earth bedside manner. I received amazing care from every staff member at his Henderson office. Susan worked with me patiently for over a year answering all my questions. I have good vibes from Dr. Sohn and his staff members.

July 15th, 2016
Consultation Stated Procedure Would "Last Forever." NOT TRUE!
I paid a total of $3,000 for both my daughters to have Ultherapy. During the consultation we would told that Ultherapy "lasts forever." Imagine my surprise during follow-up visits when I learned that this is not true and that the procedure needs to be done over and over again. I am very upset by the dishonesty of this office in leading us to believe that this was a "one time procedure." Consultations/procedures are administered solely through office personnel. Never saw a doctor - ever.

February 1st, 2016
Always wanted a BA
Dr Sohn did my breast augmentation and I am 100% satisfied with my complete experience and my results are just what I wanted. I felt comfortable and confident with Dr Sohn. I recommend for anyone looking for a BA to definitely meet with Sohn. After explaining the look I was going for, he knew exactly how to translate that into the perfect size for me. I have been wanting a BA for so long and I am so very please with Dr Sohn. He is the BEST!!

January 23rd, 2016
Dr. Sohn Breast Augmentation
Dr. Sohn was very professional and always made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend his as a surgeon. My breast augmentation looks wonderful and I would definitely consult him for any other procedures I may have in the future

December 2nd, 2015
550 cc skinny dancer
Hankins & Sohn my experience with the staff was amazing, everybody their was very nice and attentive , they answer all of my questions, and made sure I understood everything , Their follow ups were right on time,

October 22nd, 2015
Mini facial
Dr. Sohn did my mini facial and I very happy with the results. I took a long time to decide on the right doctor as I was very unhappy with my sagging neck. He did an excellent surgery and I am healing well. I will recommend Dr. Sohn to others.

October 6th, 2015
excellent doctor

September 24th, 2015
5 stars, great Doctor, great office, great results!
Wonderful Doctor & wonderful office staff! Top notch every appointment!

September 14th, 2015
Breast augmentation under the muscle
I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Sohn and he did an absolutely amazing job. I decided to go under the muscle through a nipple incision and by the third day post-op the pain was surprisingly tolerable! I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Sohn was the fourth doctor I went to for a consultation because the previous did not make me feel comfortable. Dr. Sohn's kindness and sincere care and professionalism immediately made me feel at ease. That comfort continued throughout my whole experience with him and his staff and I'm forever thankful for their sweet, genuine care. The best part was that his work and the results matched his personality.