A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Spikes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Spikes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Spikes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spikes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Spikes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Compton Spikes MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Spikes practice?
- Dr. Samuel Spikes has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Spikes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.