The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Steerman
Dr. Samuel Steerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Norfolk, VA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Steerman is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp, Sentara Bayside Hospital and Sentara Careplex Hospital. Dr. Steerman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Steerman has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Samuel Steerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Michael Marcinczyk
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Marc Glickman
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi38
Dr. Charles Mcenroe
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi34