A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Steinmetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Steinmetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Steinmetz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinmetz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Steinmetz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Edwin Steinmetz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Steinmetz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Steinmetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Steinmetz practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.