A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sterrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sterrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterrett
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sterrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Sterrett, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterrett graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sterrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel P Sterrett DO is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Sterrett practice?
- Dr. Samuel Sterrett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Sterrett practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Easley, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.