A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sterrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sterrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Sterrett, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterrett graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sterrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sterrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Sterrett practice?
Dr. Samuel Sterrett practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Easley, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.