Urologists
Palmetto Greenville Urology
52 Bear Dr
Greenville, SC 29605
864-295-2131
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2013

My Dad went in with was was told Kidney Cancer. Dr Sterrett assured us that he had seen kidney cancer before and this was no way possible kidney cancer he gave my father pain meds told us it was just fluid on the kidneys and it would go away and we would recheck it in 2-3 months. I am so upset with this dr that it is not even funny to know that we were sent here bc a CANCER dr sent us and this DR REFUSED to do the test when asked and brushed it off as fluid. When the 2-3 months come along my father was barely able to make in in for the test. The results come back and they REFUSED to call us to tell us and by time for us to come in for the results my father had been admitted to the hospital with Pnumonia and they then done test to find out what was wrong there. Got the results the next morning and it indeed was KIDNEY CANCER!!!!!! I was very upset with this DR. by the time it was FINALLY diagnosed it had already spread all over his insides. He was then sent home with hospice and passed away 3 weeks later. All thanks to Dr STERRETT not doing his job that he was asked to do in the 1st place. I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR AT ALL HE WILL LET YOU DIE!!!!!!

|  Competent, Well Trained, and Experienced  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

I had prostate cancer and opted for robotic removal. I choose young Dr. Sterrett because (1) he was competent, his patients having excellent according to a ready-to-retire urologist, (2) he was well trained in his residency, and (3) he had performed this operation about 160 times, 100 in residency and 60 since entering private practice. He took whatever time was necessary to answer my many questions, and gave factual anwers, the type of answers this engineer wants. Of course, I had done my homework which greatly helps any man with prostate cancer.