A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Stierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Stierman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Stierman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stierman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stierman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jacob Stierman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Stierman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Stierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Stierman practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.