Dr. Samuel Stierman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Stierman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Stierman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 1st, 2016

I heard stierman talking to a male patient for about a half hour while I waited to see him , they were talking about sports, and vacations. When he walked in to see me he immediately sat down with no eye contact or hello I had to ask who he was. He is very rude and should not work with patients maybe only male ones. Dr. Amessage is approachable and much nicer

October 27th, 2015

Given Bad Information

The doctor recommended me to have a tetanus shot and confirmed it was covered by Medicare. I agreed and had the shot but then was billed for it. I called Medicare who told me that the shot included a vaccine for diptheria and pertussis (whooping cough) and was not covered by Part B. The doctor did not tell me that the shot included other vaccines ( I already had whooping cough as a child). Also, the billing office credited a payment from my husband to my account and kept sending him further bills! Now changing to another doctor's office.

January 22nd, 2015

This dr office should be ashamed and embarrassed by the lack of their professionalism. Incompetence !!

January 22nd, 2015

Most unprofessional office you will ever go to

May 14th, 2013

I was so traumatized by my initial visit to Dr. Stierman that not only did I not go back to the office, it will be months before I will get over it and look for another physician. I was completely unprepared for his confrontational style and unbelievably condescending attitude. I have never had a physician that upset me so much in just one visit. He looked at me as if I were a complete idiot. I actually walked out of the office in tears and in worse shape than before I made the appointment. My husband feels the same as I do, and thinks that his bedside manner is awful. I do not recommend this practice at all.

March 7th, 2012

dr. Stierman had a cavalier approach.Lacks the wisdom & understanding.He can be too quick to make a diagnosis & may frequently disagree with the obvious.Sometimes, a know it all not as sharp as he thinks he is.But he is a very nice man & may some day gather the needed wisdom.In a better economy could be a great physician. He needs to learn about people.I like him personally

June 26th, 2017