Dr. Samuel Stroupe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Stroupe?

The Best

Posted on August 24th, 2012

The only reason why the wait time for Dr. Stroupe is a bit long is because he works in a hospital. However, he is worth every minute. He genuinely cares about his patients. There is not one "phony" bone in this man's body. He listens to what you have to say and at times feels as if he is a friend, as well as my doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 2 years and he has changed my life. Thanks to Dr. Stroupe and his flexibility in scheduling and his care and concern, I have been drug free for so many days that I have lost count. Best decision I have ever made, was walking through those doors at Lutheran and giving Doctor Stroupe and his team a chance to "fix" me. After two years of work, and many more to come, I can say, mission accomplished, you have fixed me, now it is time to keep the maintenance going. I love this man and I recommend him to everyone that will listen.

Posted on August 26th, 2009

Dr. Samuel Stroupe took care of me while I was in Detox and I want to thank him for changing my life, and helping me on my road to recovery. I rate him one of the best doctor's in the world. Thank you Dr. Stroupe for giving me a chance for a new life, drug free.

Posted on September 26th, 2017