Dr. Samuel Suede MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017
An Esceptional Cardiologgist
I have been a patient of Dr. Suede since 1992. Not only is he an extremely skilled physician but is also a compassionate understanding man. That I am functioning so well is due to the procedures and care provided by Dr. Suede. Yes, I recommend him highly.

May 10th, 2017
A Cardiologist with a Genuine Heart!
Dr. Suede and the Cardiovascular Associates of New Jersey are Outstanding Professionals that provide exceptional service to their patients. Dr. Suede is trustworthy, attentive and user friendly; he is genuinely concerned about his patients and he and his staff go above and beyond to ensure their well being.

April 8th, 2017
I Trust This Man
Dr. suede is a very skilled, caring and compassionate doctor. He and his fine office staff are great to work with. This practice is 100% patient focused. They care and put the patients first.

March 27th, 2017
Have been a patient of Dr. Suede for many years. I have found Dr. Suede is a terrific cardiologist. I have been his patient for many years.
Highly competent cardiologist who orders appropriate tests and medications.

October 7th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Suede for almost 10 years. He is an excellent doctor, good listener, respectful of my concerns, beliefs and fears. He answers questions thoroughly and returns phone calls promptly. I would not hesitate to recommend him. I live in South Jersey and travel 1.5 hours to office visits. It is well worth the time and travel involved.

August 20th, 2016
Great office, from the minute you enter the office until the time you leave. Great staff and great doctors. Everyone is friendly, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. I credit this office with saving my life as Dr. Suede diagnosed me as suffering from a serious cardiac condition that I was totally unaware of as I had few symptoms. He referred me to a top notch cardiothoracic surgeon and I am now on the mend and feeling the best I have in years. Again, I can't say enough about how well I am treated by every staff member that I come into contact with. Great office!

August 17th, 2016
Exactly what you need
I have been a patient in this office for many years. Dr. Suede always walks in and gives us the chance to talk about how things feel, any changes, etc. His thoroughness and the thoughtfulness of his office staff is why I have referred others to come see him. Wonderful experience overall.

August 12th, 2016
My Experience
I have been seeing Dr. Suede for the past 10 years. His fantastic office and staff make it an easy experience going to the doctor. As a cardiologist, Dr. Suede's knowledge of cardiology and medicine is second to none. He is warm and understanding, and readily accessible no matter what. My family are patient's as-well, they can attest to the same experiences. I am a patient for life.

August 4th, 2016
Very happy patient
" He is a wonderful doctor and he would see me when ever I wanted.I have been going to him for 20 years and would recommend him to anyone "

November 5th, 2015
Caring and competent.

August 16th, 2015
Direct, Good Listener, Expert Care
Dr. Suede speaks with honesty and directness. Explains my condition clearly. Dr. Suede listens carefully to my concerns. Above all, I have total confidence in Dr. Suede's knowledge and skill.

June 14th, 2015
the best cardiologist in New Jersey
He asks the right questions and listens to your answers. He also encourages you to participate in the discussion and pose questions of your own.