A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Summers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summers
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Summers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Summers has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Timothy Summers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Summers practice?
- Dr. Samuel Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Summers practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.