A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Summers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summers
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Summers has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Timothy Summers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Summers practice?
- Dr. Samuel Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Summers practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.