Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sunshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sunshine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunshine
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sunshine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Sunshine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunshine graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sunshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Sunshine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Sunshine practice?
- Dr. Samuel Sunshine has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Sunshine practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Foothill Ranch, CA.
See Foothill Ranch Family Physicians and Foothill Ranch Sports Medicine Doctors.