Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sunshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sunshine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunshine
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sunshine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Sunshine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunshine graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sunshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Sunshine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Sunshine practice?
- Dr. Samuel Sunshine has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Sunshine practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Foothill Ranch, CA.
See Foothill Ranch Family Physicians and Foothill Ranch Sports Medicine Doctors.