A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Sunshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Sunshine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Sunshine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunshine graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sunshine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Sunshine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Sunshine practice?
- Dr. Samuel Sunshine has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Sunshine practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Foothill Ranch, CA.
See Foothill Ranch Family Physicians.