Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel To-Hang Chan MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Chan practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Chan practices Urology near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Urologists.