Learn more about Dr. Samuel Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Clark practice?
Dr. Samuel Clark practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.