Dr. Samuel Clark II MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

September 23rd, 2016
Patient
The very best care I have ever received by a primary dr. He cares, organized, spends as much time as needed, takes time to answer all questions. I never feel rushed or that my questions are stupid. He is like a country Dr. Quinne...even though he doesn't go to your home, he makes you feel at home in his office. Very comfortable and relaxed. Great Doctor! Very grateful to my PA who referred him!

August 22nd, 2013
Horrible staffing
Although Dr. Clark seems quite capable, his front desk is horrible. They would rather you did not come in. They are often so busy with each other they do not acknowledge the patients. If they can pass you off to voice mail, they will do so in an instant. The doctor's assistant is an unkempt individual who often gets too friendly with the patients and gripes about others and her job load. Sorry. We are all busy and you weren't sitting in the waiting room waiting for me. The doctor is never available when you are sick but he is great for taking you in, taking the copay and referring you out. Thanks but no thanks.

February 15th, 2010
great doctor
I have been with this Doctor for many years. I have seen all of the doctors he is in practice with, but Dr Clark is my favorit. I have referred co workers and family to him who were and are all satisfied with his services. Very professional and kind. Conservative so I know I am going to get the best medical care

September 12th, 2008
why do you have to wait 72 LONG hours to have your RX refilled RIDCULOUS!!!! and seems to me he needs to study his mdications!