A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rice, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Ted Rice MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Rice practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rice practices Urology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Urologists.