Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rice, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Ted Rice MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Rice practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rice practices Urology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Urologists.