A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Thompson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel T Thompson MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel T. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Thompson practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.