Dr. Samuel Punnamoottil Thampi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Dermatopathology, and Pain Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Thampi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Thampi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Thampi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thampi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thampi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thampi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Thampi practice?
Dr. Samuel Thampi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Dermatopathology, and Pain Medicine near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Huntington Station Physiatrists, Huntington Station Anesthesiologists, Huntington Station Pain Management Doctors, Huntington Station Pathologists, and Huntington Station Neurologists.