A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Thampi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Thampi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thampi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thampi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Thampi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thampi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Thampi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel DR Thampi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Thampi practice?
- Dr. Samuel Thampi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Thampi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.