Dr. Samuel Punnamoottil Thampi MD is male, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Thampi is Excellent. Dr. Thampi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Thampi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thampi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thampi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thampi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Thampi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Thampi practice?
Dr. Samuel Thampi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sam Thampi, Dr. Sammie Thampi, Dr. Sammy Thampi