A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Thampi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Thampi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Thampi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thampi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Thampi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel DR Thampi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Thampi practice?
- Dr. Samuel Thampi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Thampi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.