Learn more about Dr. Samuel Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Tobias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Tobias MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Tobias practice?
- Dr. Samuel Tobias has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Tobias practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.