A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Tobias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobias Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Tobias MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Tobias practice?
- Dr. Samuel Tobias has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Tobias practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.