A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Tobias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tobias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Tobias practice?
Dr. Samuel Tobias practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.